Terms and Conditions
1. Your access to and use of www.funkycowmilkshakes.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Funky Cow Milkshakes Ltd or otherwise used by Funky Cow Milkshakes Ltd as permitted by law. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
3. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Funky Cow Milkshakes Ltd shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal. We have the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. We cannot be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The website may be suspended temporarily or permanently, and without notice in the case of system or server failure, maintenance or repair for reasons beyond our control.
5. Any material you transmit or post to the Website, where possible, shall be
considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied in the posting or upload for any and all our commercial or non-commercial purposes.
6. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material that is
o Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminator, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
o For which you have not obtained all necessary approvals
o Technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data)
7. While every care is taken with the information on the Website, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions on the Website. All graphics, artwork, photographs, text, logos, user interface and any computer code (“Material”) is subject to change. The Material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such Material. The Material on the Website is provided as it is, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms.
8. You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law, liability for any loss or damage which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the Website, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of this site due to faults or circumstances outside our control.
9. Our Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Collect ten stamps on one card and get one free regular milkshake.
There is no use by date.
The full cost of the gift voucher must be used in one transaction and before the use by date.
Further information is available in store.
Funky Cow Milkshakes Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Funky Cow Milkshakes Ltd of:
31 St Werburgh Street, Chester, Cheshire CH1 2DY - Reg No. 6625993
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.funkycowmilkshakes.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone].
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.